Commute Smart B2B Challenge 2018 – May 1st -31st
BIKE. CARPOOL. WALK. TELECOMMUTE. RIDE THE BUS. WIN!
The Commute Smart B2B Challenge invites all employers located in Seacoast NH to compete for the honor of having the smartest, greenest commuting workforce. There are great prizes, a trophy to display in your workplace, social media buzz, and the exhilarating thrill of victory!
This competition is all about getting more people to use sustainable transportation like biking, riding the bus, carpooling, vanpooling, walking or telecommuting. Skateboarding, riding a moped or two on a motorcycle also count!
There are a number of prizes, and EVERYONE WINS by saving money, lowering stress and doing something good for the environment. The teamwork feels great, too!
What is CommuteSmart?
CommuteSMART Seacoast is a Transportation Management Association (TMA) that promotes smart commuting options like carpooling, vanpooling, riding the bus, bicycling, walking and teleworking. Our mission is to support a livable and economically vibrant greater Seacoast community.
We are funded by the Federal Department of Transportation and the NH Turnpike Authority and sponsored by COAST (Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation).
How it Works
Prizes will be awarded in four categories:
- Most Trips. The grand prize will go to a company in each size category (small, medium, large, major) that logs in the most per capita sustainable transportation trips on the commuteSMARTseacoast official Trip Logger.
- Most Social Engagement. A prize will go to the company that creates the greatest amount of social buzz about the challenge, measured by the number of tweets, Facebook or other posts it originates.
- Most Team Spirit. A prize will go to the company that demonstrates the most team spirit, for example T-shirts or pep rallys. The more over the top, the better.
- Most Improved Team. A prize will go the the company that has the highest percent increase of participants and trips from last year’s Challenge.
And, EVERYONE who logs their smart commuting trips will receive prizes and an invitation to the celebration party.
How to Enter Your Company
All employers located in seacoast NH are eligible to enter. There is no fee, just a participant agreement and contest rules to read, sign and return.
If you have questions, please contact Anne Rugg, Manager of CommuteSMART Seacoast and the Challenge’s own head coach. 603-953-3176 or arugg@commuteSMARTseacoast.org
Please support our raffle prize donors!
Welcome back to the returning teams from 2017!
- Calypso Communications
- City of Portsmouth
- City of Rochester
- Colonial Bicycle
- Families First
- Gundalow Company
- Harbour Light Strategic Marketing
- Heinemann Publishing
- IAPP (International Assoc. of Privacy Professionals)
- Little Harbor School
- LTC Partners
- McLane Middleton
- National Passport Center
- NH Dept. of Environmental Services
- Oak Point Associates
- Papa Wheelies
- PAX World Fund
- Pease Development Authority
- Portsmouth Dept. of Public Works
- Portsmouth High School
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- Portsmouth Middle School
- Portsmouth Public Library
- Rockingham Planning Commission
- Strafford Regional Planning Commission
- TMS Architects
And a hearty welcome to this year’s new teams!!
- 7th Settlement
- B2W Software
- Book and Bar
- Exeter Cycles
- Franklin Oyster House
- Global Design
- Herbal Nail Salon
- Ireland on the Square
- Jumpin’ Jays
- LaVida Cantina
- Ore Nell’s BBQ
- Residence Inn
- Vida Cantina