Commute Smart B2B Challenge 2022 – May 1 – 31
BIKE. CARPOOL. WALK. TELECOMMUTE. RIDE THE BUS. WIN!
The Commute Smart B2B Challenge invites all employers located in Seacoast NH to compete for the honor of having the smartest, greenest commuting workforce. There are great prizes, trophies, social media buzz, and the exhilarating thrill of victory!
This competition is all about getting more people to use sustainable transportation like biking, riding the bus, carpooling, vanpooling, walking or telecommuting.
We encourage participating employers to designate team captains to recruit and cheer on the team members
EVERYONE WINS by saving money, lowering stress and doing something good for the environment. The teamwork feels great, too!
What is CommuteSmart?
CommuteSMART Seacoast is a Transportation Management Association (TMA) that promotes smart commuting options like carpooling, vanpooling, riding the bus, bicycling, walking and teleworking. Our mission is to support a livable and economically vibrant greater Seacoast community.
We are funded by the Federal Department of Transportation and the NH Turnpike Authority and sponsored by COAST (Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation).
How it Works
- Make an account on the CommuteSmart NH app.
- Encourage your co-workers to sign up as well!
- Explore the app, and start logging! You can begin earning incentives right away.
- Challenge kicks off on May 1. Any trips logged in the month of May count towards the challenge.
- Participants log trips
- Share on social media
- Results are tallied
- Win and celebrate!
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Reduced Car Trips. The grand prize will go to one company in each size category (small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large). Reduced trips is defined as the number of vehicle trips not taken during the challenge period. So, for example, if you were in a vanpool with six others, and logged your trip, that would count as 5 reduced trips.
- Most Social Media Buzz. A prize will go to the company that creates the greatest amount of social buzz about the challenge, measured by the number of posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
For a post to qualify you must:
• Include the hashtag, #CommuteToWin
• State your company name somewhere within your post
• Tag us. Our handles are @commutesmartseacoast (Facebook),
@commuteSMART2(Twitter) and @commutesmart (Instagram)
And, EVERYONE who logs their smart commuting trips will be eligible for swag and raffles throughout the challenge period.
How to Participate
All employers located in the greater Seacoast region of NH are eligible to participate. Interested employers should encourage their employees to make an account via the CommuteSmart NH app. Contest guidelines can be found online (link pending).
If you have questions, please contact Shayna Sylvia, co-manager of CommuteSMART Seacoast at email@example.com.
Please support our past raffle prize donors!
Big Bean, Newmarket
Bull Moose Records
Ceo’s Gelato Bistro
dh Ostrander, Goldsmith
The Music Hall
NH Coffee Roasting
Port City Coffee Roasters
Seacoast Science Center
Terra Cotta Pasta
Teams That Participated in 2021
|Harbour Light Strategic Marketing|
|Dover Public Library|
|McLane Middleton – Newington|
|Oak Point Associates|
|Papa Wheelies Bike Shop|
|Portsmouth – City Hall|
|Portsmouth High School|
|Portsmouth Middle School|
|Portsmouth Naval Shipyard|
|Riverside Rest Home|
|Rockingham Planning Commission|
|Seacoast Science Center|
|Strafford Regional Planning Commission|
|UNH – Dept. Molecular, Cellular and Biomedical Sciences|
|UNH – Library|
|UNH – Paul College of Business & Economics|