CommuteSMARTseacoast members agree to:
- Designate a commuteSMARTseacoast representative to be point of contact
- Be listed in our published roster of members
- Participate in regional sustainable commuting campaigns when applicable (e.g. “Seacoast B2B Commuter Challenge”, “Bike/Walk to Work Week”).
- Invite commuteSMARTseacoast staff to hold or participate in an internal promotional event (e.g. sustainability or transportation fair, table at lunch room, health fair, etc.) when applicable
- Internally promote internal event via provided sample email and poster
- Distribute or display alternative transportation informational materials
To join, click here to download the new member form.
CommuteSMARTseacoast is funded by the federal Department of Transportation and the New Hampshire Turnpike Authority. Sponsored by COAST (Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation).
Contact Anne Rugg, TMA Manager, to join today! It’s free!
603-743-5777 x. 109